It might be an over simplification to say that your organizational culture is the single most important aspect of your business, but it’s probably least understood, and least talked about aspect of your business.
If your company is not winning consistently, gaining new market share, and having people grow in their knowledge and wealth, then you have to ask yourself why. Your organizational culture might be the culprit.
Join me on Tuesday, October 1 at 11:00 AM CST to learn more!
The Denison Organizational Culture Model – A Predictor of Financial Success or Failure
In this webinar, I will explore the solution to this high-level strategic business challenge by:
- Introducing the Denison Organizational Culture Model, and how it affected the financial success or failure of 900 companies
- Diving into the 4 principles, including The Mission, Adaptability, Involvement and Consistency
- Teaching you how to evaluate each within your organization
- Providing you with the model for satisfying your customers, keeping your employees engaged, and improving your financial performance.
Who should attend:
- Senior management at small to mid-market companies
- Business owners and stakeholders
- Mid-level to senior management at mid-market to large companies
Attendees will receive a free download – “The 60 Questions to Determine Your Ability to Win”. This will enable you to evaluate the ability of your company and determine your strengths in the 4 principles of the model, and your overall ability to compete in the marketplace.
I hope to see you on the 1st!